The Shocking Sticker Price of Video Production
You need a one-minute informational video for your company, only to discover the shocking sticker price of video production. And now you’re mumbling to yourself. “How in the heck can a videographer justify that? How hard can it be?
What goes into a Professional Video Production?
- Meeting to understanding the clients’ concept. (Who-What-Where-When-Why)
- Deciding on location
- Making a story board (Keeping client in the loop to approve or make changes)
- Script Writing (To stay on point during filming)
- Scheduling interviews
- Time lapse photo (Early morning arrival and monitoring)
- On camera interviews (Which includes setting up for each person)
- Professional equipment designed for enhanced coloring, clear crisp visual, and capturing flawless audio
- Transfer hours of video to computer and logging footage in
- Creatively edit hours of video together to instantly grab the viewers’ attention in the first few seconds and then holding that interest.
- Edit audio, edit motion graphics, edit color, picking out and adding music
- Render the video (very time consuming)
- Reviewing the video before submitting (Any changes requires that the video to be rendered again.)
- Getting client feedback/consent
- Making any edits or changes requested, and lastly, rendering video again to perfection
Yes, anyone can make a quick low-quality video, however it’s possible to lose potential customers after they view that low budget video. However, if you want a high-quality production with proven experience behind that masterpiece, you’ll save time, and get more bang-for-your-buck, if you hire a professional!
-Blue Stellar Productions